GPDQ’s Post Operative Care service provides sustainable support to your measures to discharge patients more quickly post-surgery. And, in doing so, we’ll ensure you:
Reduce hospital bed occupancy.
Reduce unnecessary ambulance trips and hospital admissions.
Allow your clinicians to stay in practice, enabling more proactive care.
Our Post Operative Care service:
- Integrated multidisciplinary team including GPs, nurses and allied prescribing clinical professionals.
- Multichannel service, offering both remote and in-person appointments.
- Patients can be visited wherever they are, be it in-home or care home, nationwide.
- In-hours and out-of-hours, 7 days per week.
- Our clinicians can fully integrate with your pathways
- GPDQ can use either your technology or ours to deliver the service.
Our other NHS support services include:
Reduce administrative burdens to free up valuable clinician time.
A&E Overflow & Diversion
Reduce emergency department wait times.
Capacity as a Service
Relieve local pressures with our flexible, governed resourcing solution.
Community Health Screenings
Address health inequalities for disengaged patients, earlier.
Rapid Response Home Visiting
Expand capacity and allow your clinicians to remain in practice.
Bespoke Managed Services
We take pressure away with our end-to-end primary healthcare services.