Reduce unnecessary hospital admissions
Quickly expand your capacity to treat patients at home while allowing your clinicians to remain in practice with GPDQ’s Rapid Response Home Visiting service.
Continuing demand and resource pressures make it difficult to get out and see unwell and vulnerable patients. Let GPDQ’s additional clinical resource:
Give more patients an immediate assessment, support and guidance.
Reduce unnecessary ambulance trips and hospital admissions.
Allow your clinicians to stay in practice, enabling more proactive care.
Our Rapid Response Home Visiting service:
- GPDQ works closely with you to deliver proactive care and meaningful improvements in clinical KPIs.
- We offer a fully managed sub-contracted service, as well as shorter-term arrangements to manage seasonal pressures.
- Our team includes GPs and allied prescribing clinical professionals.
- Patients can be visited wherever they are, nationwide, both in-hours and out-of-hours.
- Our clinicians can fully integrate with your pathways and use either your technology or GPDQ’s to deliver the service.
- Our service is available in-hours and out-of-hours, 7 days per week.
Our other NHS support services include:
Reduce administrative burdens to free up valuable clinician time.
A&E Overflow & Diversion
Reduce emergency department wait times.
Capacity as a Service
Relieve local pressures with our flexible, governed resourcing solution.
Community Health Screenings
Address health inequalities for disengaged patients, earlier.
Post Operative Care
Free up beds and reduce readmissions.
Bespoke Managed Services
We take pressure away with our end-to-end primary healthcare services.