Our services are designed to deliver outstanding patient care and be flexible and fully interoperable with your local health system and pathways.
We offer a comprehensive range of multichannel primary healthcare services from capacity resourcing to end-to-end managed services.
GPDQ: Solutions designed by doctors to enhance patient care:
- Minor Illness Clinic
- Fit Note / MED3 Clinic
- Optimised Hypertension
- Clinic Major Conditions Clinic
- And more
Medical Administration Services
- Medication Management and Ardens CQC Searches
- Medication Reviews
- Medicines Optimisation & Targets
- Medical Summarising & Document Management
- Supported Living
- Community Health Screenings
- Nursing Home Reviews
- Learning Disability Reviews
- Weekly Remote Ward Rounds
- Caretaker Contracts
How we help
- We rapidly expand your capacity, allowing you to offer more high quality healthcare and address any areas that are currently under-served.
- We free up local clinical teams so they spend more time with patients.
- We offer continuity of care and better clinical outcomes than traditional agencies. We provide fully verified and governed clinical resources and can undertake all audits, appraisals and supervision.
- Our multichannel capabilities bring us closer to patients, wherever they are.
We work with
ICSs / ICBs
Our customers say
GPDQ mobilised a clinically exceptional C19 visiting service in just 7 days for Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG. Their GPs have received excellent patient feedback, and they have a flexible and proactive approach to working that has supported our localised needs.
Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals
We’ve been working with GPDQ to deliver a range of primary care services since 2021. GPDQ have provided flexible solutions to delivering additional capacity to the federation through remote and in-person GP services, as well as administrative support. Their support has allowed us to grow our service offering despite the workforce pressures locally.
South Downs Health & Care