Women’s health is a key part of a full benefits package, and many employees now expect it.
Our Women's Health service is designed to meet your goals:
Improve female employee wellbeing
Reduce work absence
Attract & retain a diverse workforce
GPDQ’s Women's health service:
Our service looks at women’s holistic health across 3 core services:
Reproductive Health Screenings
- For every employee, across the entire reproductive lifespan.
- Hormone & fertility testing, perimenopause & menopause monitoring, PCOS monitoring.
- Providing a toolkit to manage reproductive health.
- Ensure the right support exists for your employees, from Menstruation to Menopause Optimising Hormonal Health, Fertility-Fluency & Awareness, Managing Menopause, Family Forming for Every body, Fertility & Mental Health, Nutrition For Fertility, Diversity in Reproductive Health and others.
- Bespoke support and guidance to implement policies including Fertility, Menstruation, Menopause and Miscarriage & Baby Loss, within your organisation.
We’re tried and trusted:
"An excellent service that fills the gap in proactive women’s healthcare."
Women’s health patient
Our other NHS support services include:
Doctors on-hand for consultations and advice.
Lifestyle and clinical checks with follow-up advice.
On site ﬂu jabs.
Consultations and clinics for non-physical health issues.
Professional health and wellbeing screening.
Treatment for Musculo-skeletal issues.
Personalised employee nutritional programmes.