GPDQ’s ARRS Clinics are designed to help deliver the clinical capacity you need to deliver quality and clinical outcomes:
Increase your patient access
Save time and budget
Improve your patients’ satisfaction
GPDQ’s ARRS Clinics *
Minor Illness Clinic
A bespoke fixed session remote clinic to suit your clinical needs. The clinic includes online/remote consultation triage and telephone consultations by GPs or ARRs funded clinicians (ANPs, ACPs, Prescribing Clinical Pharmacists etc) to suit your budget.
Conditions managed include: acute back pain, chest infection, UTIs, Flu-like illnesses, wounds & vomiting (full list available on request).
Fit Note / MED3 Clinic
A standardized approach to evaluate your patients’ fit note requirements. We can manage over 95% of requests without input from your clinical team. If relevant, we provide a customized support package for the return to work:
- A structured approach with a specific number of slots designed to meet the specific needs of your practice.
- A minimum commitment of 10 slots per day.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the demands of your patient load.
Optimised Hypertension Clinic
Our clinicians review your hypertension list, review bloods, proactively manage medication changes, provide lifestyle advice and arrange follow-ups if required.
Our clinicians follow the latest national guidelines and record accurate coding of data for the national contract requirements.
Major Conditions Clinic
Patients with any of the 6 Major Conditions typically have co-morbidities which are often managed separately with patients making multiple visits, taking up time and raising anxiety. Our clinics will manage holistically, co-morbidities if a patient has any number of the 6 Major Conditions.
Optimised Asthma Clinic
Our clinicians review your asthma list, talk to your patients about any triggers or symptoms, update their written asthma action plan and check their inhaler technique.
Optimised COPD Clinic
Delivered as either an annual review or a spot review of your COPD patients. Our clinicians review your COPD list, test your patient's breathing (spirometry test), discuss their treatment and assess their inhaler technique.
* Our clinics utilise clinicians that are funded under the ARRS reclaimable rate programme, where possible. The scheme allows primary care organisations to claim reimbursement for the salaries (and some on costs) of 17 new roles within their multidisciplinary team, selected to meet the needs of the local population.
Core Clinical Tasks:
Core clinical tasks completed in each of our clinics include:
Taking a comprehensive patient history.
Performing a clinical assessment.
Formulating differential diagnoses.
Requesting, interpreting and acting on diagnostic tests and investigations.
Formulating an action plan for treatment.
Admitting, discharging or referring a patient dependent on need at the time of review.
Why you can trust GPDQ
“We’ve been working with GPDQ to deliver a range of primary care services since 2021. GPDQ have provided flexible solutions to delivering additional capacity to the federation through remote and in-person GP services, as well as administrative support. Their support has allowed us to grow our service offering despite the workforce pressures locally.”
Nick Harvey, CEO, South Downs Health & Care
Other clients that trust GPDQ
Medical Administration Services
- Medication Management and Ardens CQC Searches
- Medication Reviews
- Medicines Optimisation & Targets
- Medical Summarising & Document Management
- Supported Living
- Community Health Screenings
- Nursing Home Reviews
- Learning Disability Reviews
- Weekly Remote Ward Rounds
- Caretaker Contracts