Your Innovative Primary and Community Care Partner
We help our NHS partners to expand their primary and community care network, digitise their healthcare services and save millions per year. Access a network of outstanding primary and community care services designed to meet your individual requirements today.
- Face-to-face: at home and in-clinic; for primary care, community care and in and out of hours
- Remote consultation: video and telephone; for primary care, community care and in and out of hours
- Remote monitoring; remote wearables
Why partner with GPDQ?
- Multi-disciplinary: GPDQ is a fully developed primary and community care provider offering in and out-of-hours services.
- Quality: GPDQ received an outstanding report from CQC providing reassurance that all doctors/ staff and processes meet the highest levels of clinical compliance.
- Digital leaders: as well as face-to-face consultations, our primary and community care professionals are sector leaders in consulting and treating over video. Our interoperable systems transfer registered patient data back to you instantly.
- Quickly mobilised: we bring innovation and efficiencies through use of market-leading technology and can interface to any patient booking system or offer our own. With fully developed systems we are ready to activate to meet local demand responsively.
- Cost effective: we provide a fully developed primary and community care service. Patients can be triaged to evaluate their required level of care and treated accordingly, reducing your costs and freeing up GP appointments. GPDQ systems provide efficient patient access to the correct pathways, ensuring cost effective delivery.
GPDQ are pioneers of Healthcare Interoperability, with partners having been mobilised in as little as a week of contract signatures, take the first step.*
1. Partner with GPDQ: fill out the contact form above and a member from our team will be in touch within the next 24 hours
2. System set-up: a quick and easy set-up as we have interoperability with local systems nationwide
3. Patient booking: patients can book appointments for virtual, at home or out-of-hours consultations
If you would like to organise an introduction to our services, please contact email@example.com
*mobilisation time is dependent on service location.